Meet your community & managers
Overview of Sunset Storage
What you get with Sunset Storage
Self & Mini Storage Size Options
Call for AVAILABILITY & Pricing
Serving Bellingham, WA & all Whatcom County
When you use Sunset Storage, you will get a customer-friendly service, a safe environment, and all of the conveniences you need to store your belongings. You will receive a short-term to long-term leasing options as well as an online or personal bill payment. You can access the facilities between 5:30 AM and 10:00 PM with our code-protected gate. Of course, other access arrangements can be made if you need them.
• 24/7 video surveillance on every aisle
• Perimeter fencing, topped with barbed and razor wire
• Exterior lighting along each building
• Personal locks on all units
• Backup system for all online payments
• A resident manager to ensure operations
"I wanted a storage unit for an artist studio, and Tillina thought I would fit right in... I am so grateful I found Sunset." - Jesse Light
• 5 buildings on over 4 acres
• Units ranging from 5x5 ft. to 24x40 ft.
• Garage doors with up to 14 ft. clearance
• Steel-framed buildings for security and durability
• Asphalt roads for maneuverability
Pay for 11 months and get the 12th month for FREE!
In addition to great security and easy access to your personal or business items, Sunset Storage offers you a centrally located business, near I-5 at Exit 255. Units with semi-truck access are available to tenants. Call us today at 360-734-0668 to learn more about your storage options.